“Wonder Woman 1984” stars
Gal Gadot, Chris Pine and Pedro Pascal discuss their new DC film in this interview with CinemaBlend Managing Editor Sean O’Connell.
Gadot talks about her reaction to seeing Wonder Woman’s gold armor for the first time, Pine discusses how Harrison Ford’s Indiana Jones influenced his portrayal of Steve Trevor, Pascal reveals he was worried his failed Wonder Woman TV pilot might’ve cost him his role as Maxwell Lord, and more. Plus, Pascal, The Mandalorian himself, weighs in on why Patty Jenkins is a perfect choice to direct the “Star Wars: Rogue Squadron” movie.
- 00:00 – Gal Gadot’s Reaction to Seeing Wonder Woman’s Gold Armor
- 01:20 – “The Hard Part” About Playing the ‘1984’ Version of Steve Trevor, According to Chris Pine
- 03:21 – Pedro Pascal on Ed Indelicato and the Unaired ‘Wonder Woman’ Pilot
- 04:20 – Pedro Pascal Got His Fill Of Maxwell Lord
- 05:14 – How Indiana Jones Influenced Chris Pine’s Portrayal of Steve Trevor
- 6:28 – Chris Pine Had A Longer Fight Scene That Was Cut In ‘WW1984’
- 7:09 – Pedro Pascal Has Very Strict Home Theater Rules
- 8:01 – Pedro Pascal’s Blunt Thoughts On Why Patty Jenkins Is The Perfect Choice To Direct Star Wars Movie
- 8:28 – Chris Pine Wants To Stop Dying In Movies