Ding dong the Wuntch is dead!
Here is the very best of Captain Holt and Wuntch’s rivalry. Warning: these burns get fiery.
Just a few Holtisms:
- “Captain Wuntch. Good to see you. But if you’re here, who’s guarding Hades?”
- “Madeline. I wondered why all the birds had suddenly stopped singing.”
- “So much time with your ear to the pavement, it’s a pity a truck hasn’t run over your head.”
- “I never thought i’d see you this high without a broom under you.”
- “Care to sit? I’m sure you’d like to take some weight off your cloven hooves.”